Pre Order FIFA 12 from only £24.99
PreOrder FIFA 12 on your console today
For football fans across the world one game that is at the top of their wish list is the incredible FIFA 12, so why not order your copy today & be one of the 1st to own this fantastic game available on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP & PC from as little as £24.99 included double reward points from GAME to be delivered direct to your door on the release date – 30/09/11
- Player impact engine – Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver realworld physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum.
- Pro player intelligence – CPU players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Players who possess exceptional vision, for example, will see opportunities for through balls that other players won’t. Additionally, teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch, and the weaknesses of opposing players, creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches.
- Tactical defending – Fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
- Precision dribbling – Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilise close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
- True injuries – The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn’t fully healed.
- New presentation – Matches now have a realworld broadcast look and feel. Dramatically improved lighting, more authentic crowds, and a new default camera make every game feel special.